Auckland Football is seeking applications for the position of Football Development Officer.
Based out of the organisation’s offices at Mt Smart Stadium in Penrose, the position is a key part of the Technical Development staff of the federation.
Focussed on the Community side of the game, the role will centre around the effective provision and delivery of the following programmes:
* Football in Schools
* Let’s Play
* Fun Football Centres
* Holiday Programmes
* Small Whites
* Football Festivals
* Fundamental Movement Skills Programme (FMS)
* Fun Football Leagues
The specific role will be as a Football Development Officer supporting and implementing the Community Recreation Pathway.
Community Recreation Pathway
To implement and enhance the quality and quantity of community development opportunties for players 4-12 years as per the regional Whole of Football Plan. Meeting KPIs for the Community Recreation Pathway products;
* Identify, recruit and retain Community Football delivery coaches
* Identify and enlist suitable indoor and outdoor venues for Holiday Programme & Fun Football Centre programmes
* Provide on-going training and support for coaches
* Coordinate promotion of activity programmes to primary schools and clubs
* Collate and manage database of players to establish after school clubs
* Create cluster groups to play in local summer leagues
* Work with club and schools on creating sustainable club to school links
* New Zealand Football
* Regional Sports Trusts
* Private Providers
* Football Development Manager
* Chief Executive Officer
* Head of Women’s Football & Development
* Futsal Development Officer
* Football Development Coaches
* A recognised football coaching qualification is desirable
* Tertiary qualification in sports education or related field is desireable
* Experience working with/coaching juniors aged 4-12
* Strong relationship-building and maintenance skills.
* Excellent communiocations skills: written, oral presentation and listening.
* High level of customer focus
The closing date for this job is Friday 25 August 2017 at 5pm.
Please send your CV and cover letter to Auckland Football Federation at the contact details below.
M: 021 0235 4466